sábado, octubre 30, 2004

[txt] Welcome...

:: It's funny how internet can get closer to people. Here I am, in Chile. So at the end of the world and yet people from canada, US and even Ireland have been in this chilean and virtual territory. So I've decided i will post some in english for two reasons and two reason only: A) I love this language B) I don't know, extend the user experience, to be familiar to the ones arrives into my site, becouse Chile it's known by it comradeship. (I don't know if that is well written) :: So... If you stick around and have a look, soon i'll be posting in spanish & english... for you... my imaginary reader... thank you for stoping by

No hay comentarios.:

Rumbo Perdido fue diseñado a mano por José Daniel Ayala.
Feed gracias a Feedburner, gestión de contenidos gracias a Blogger.
( cc ) Algunos derechos reservados, 2007